Friday, September 11, 2015

14 days , 2 weeks , 336 hours

Yes! You saw it right! Can't wait for this major event at Royal Club Makati. The dynamic party duo will be visiting the newest and finest club to date in Makati. 

Mark your calendar and keep visiting my blog for updates and I will be releasing trivia quizzes about Sabrina Terence. exciting prices awaits the winner.

More articles to come about BCBG by Cecilia and FDJ Sabrina Terence. 




For feedback, comments, and suggestions email me at : mjrudio18@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
    https://www.glentzes.gr/fever-club

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles .
    fever μαζωνακης

    ReplyDelete