Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Cavite's Finest Vape Bar

Cavite is a province in the Philippines located on the southern shores of Manila Bay in the Calabarzon region on Luzon island. It is one of the most industrialized and one of the fastest growing provinces in the country because of its close proximity to Metro Manila, located just 21 kilometers (13 mi) south of the capital.

I have been a resident of this town for over 15 years now but I have not been around specifically Dasmarinas area since my highschool days. Being in the clubbing industry that focuses in Makati , Quezon City and Taguig area. I was surprised that many interesting bars are all over my home town.

Aside from promoting The Palace, Valkyrie and Pool Club. People who follows my blog also know that I organize events and that is the reason why I should be up-to-date when it comes to what interest people nowadays, My job also entails discovering hippie places where people should party or simple chill.

In my adventure of organizing a vape event and trough following various social media groups. I came across this Finest Vape Bar in Cavite. RAVTECHNO VAPE BAR.


Unit #8 EA Archin Bldg. Brgy. Sampaloc 1, DasmariƱas, Cavite

Operating Hours is : Mon - Sun 12nn till 12mn

What to expect from RAVTECHNO VAPE BAR:

- affordable drinks, they have your favorite beers but not limited to luxurious liquor such as Jack Daniels (I was not able to get a copy of their menu but you may always check out their FB page). 
- cozy place to hang out and socialize
- tons of parking space, secured place
- tons of juice lines to choose from pastry, ry4, menthol and fruity mint







According to Julius Ravara, owner of RAVTECHNO VAPE BAR, they dedicate this lounge/bar to all the Vapers that are restricted from vaping inside various bars. Such a pretty innovative idea I should say.


Cozy couches on second floor

Karaoke Bar

I have featured Vape events a couple of times I think and according to vapenewsmagazine.com , "the Philippines has now hundreds if not thousand of vape shops nationwide. "

Having a vape bar like RAVTECHNO VAPE BAR is liberating for all the vapers because this is the lifestyle that they have chosen and this will be a haven for them , a place where they can meet and greet people of the same interest.

A lot of vape con has been introduced last year where vapers usually meet. Now Vape bar is selling like hotcakes as well, Hopefully the vaping industry will increase it's demands towards this year.


For updates check out their FB page:  RavTechno Vape Bar



Freedom Wall 

Creative wall design showcasing Vape Accessories


Photos grabbed from : RAVTECHNO VAPE BAR Facebook page.
For Comments/Feedback email me at : mjrudio18@gmail.com














No comments:

Post a Comment