Monday, September 5, 2016

Chainsmokers Live in Manila

Hey!!! What's up guys??? This is soooooo late! I know ! I apologize, I have been very busy with my youtube channel . And I thought I lost my file on this one. But of course I will not allow that to happen. So I really dig into my mobile phone and look for the two songs I really waited during that concert. I was so happy that it is more of a concert than a music festival because I am not really into music festival. It comes with the age you know !!! hahahahaha!!!! Once again thank you to globe for the wonderful experience, as always globe never fail to keep us updated with events.



Without any further adieu, here's what I have for the most awaited event of 2016. Next to Paradise 2016. 

CHAINSMOKERS LIVE IN MANILA!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment