Monday, August 24, 2015

Why do I love Valkyrie/Pool Club of The Palace Manila



I uploaded this videos so that I do not have to explain myself too much why I have that title for this post on my blog. See it for yourself guys. Watch out for this upcoming events at Valkyrie/Pool Club Manila at The Palace.




After watching the video . Do I need to say more ? I don't think so . I can write as many adjective as I can to describe Valkyrie but you saw it yourself. Valkyrie will be Valkyrie and so as Pool Club first of its kind.




Come and visit us this week. For now, here is your week-long schedule of events.

Wednesday is for #People Like Us
Thursday will be #The Right Kind of Wrong
Friday is #The Last One Standing
Saturday is #Hysteria enjoy pure EDM all Saturday Night. 


Pool Club will never go out of style as well when it comes to clubbing and partying. With the first of it's kind party/pool club . You can never go wrong as well in visiting this awesome place located at The Palace as well.

Take Note of thier party theme for this week. Here's what is in store for you :




For Guestlist and Reservations you may text or call : 0935-1759272.


No comments:

Post a Comment