Sunday, September 20, 2015

BCBG Party in Fashion “Bon Chic Bon Genre”

Wednesday is the Big day! Cecilia Pitre's arrival in Manila. Let us be prepared to party in style. Cecilia has a great fashion sense, she indeed captured the heart of Asia party people. It is of my great pleasure to present to you what I have discovered through out our email conversation what made Cecilia the hottest Party organizer in Asia. 



You wanna talk Fashion ?


Cecilia who is the CEO of BCBG Party Style by Cecilia …. But it all in this title … it can be for Party but it can be for Fashion ….








BCBG : “Bon Chic Bon Genre” french words for always be Chic and have Good attitude.

I was really thinking of what BCBG means from the time that I get to know Ceci. But it is really nice that she mentioned it already to me.
Also for her Fashion is about “Style” whats the mood of the day , the place you are and people your with …. If u adjust all those together then people will always say that you have style and that your are right in the Fashion :) Fashion for her (French lady living in Thailand for 11 years) is very different from 1 country to an other one …. 



Party in Style in India was introduced by Cecilia as well. She fell in love with the country the first time she set her foot in India and I am hoping that she will feel the same way when she arrive this Wednesday in Manila.


She LOVES India and the amazing Colorfull Saree she get one photoshoot for hand made Pakistanis Dress … Everything can be amazing and everything is .. If u look at it with the right eyes.
In Thailand the “Haute Couture” style will be more about the wedding dress … as u can see photos arched , it s open to any ideas and colors …. Also the very important in Fashion …. ACCESSORIES ….
don’t forget to be in “you need everything matching !"



Sean Oliver Moonwalker (foreigner in Thailand) photographer for the attached photos.

Photo grabbed from Sean's FB Page


Photography gives me a chance to see the beauty in things that I usually wouldn't give much attention to, I hope this beauty can make others feel optimistic about what they have all around them always. In Phuket the lush colors filled with saturation always make for beautiful, bright and uplifting photo's that remind me of how beautiful this planet is when you focus on the positive. … Sean Oliver Moonwalker



I had recently watched Cinderella and remarked on it's beauty. I really wanted to have a set piece that showed a more elegant style of dress, something we don't see much in Phuket because of the heat. When I saw Cecilia had this dress and such a wonderful venue to shoot it, I naturally jumped at the opportunity. Cecilia personally has always had a keen eye for style and is a perfectionist by nature, I always love people that make me raise my own standards, it was fun to be challenged and to collaborate with her on this project.

Cecilia has her own designer in Phuket Thailand as well .



Sun Arthit Taninpong is the designer of Cecilia whenever she is in Phuket.


According to Sun Arthit. Since his childhood he was in love with all kind of art but because he had to begun to work at 15 years old, I could not study it at school.



"I worked first as a car washer but quickly I find a way to reconnect my passion for beauty by working as a performer in a cabaret show."

"That's where I really begun to learn about art, make up, fashion and entertainment. From that time I keep watching everything about fashion on all media to understand what makes it special to develop my own creations.
For me fashion is "haute couture" which mixed many artisanal knowledges to become Art.A few years ago I met Christian Surscene who made my dream come true by giving me the opportunity of being his designer and business partner, in our costume shop we opened in July 2014 : Phuket Dressing Room (https://www.facebook.com/phuketdressingroom).There we create something different from other places : you can rent or buy all kinds of costumes I design from cocktail dresses or wedding costumes to cabaret and fancy style."

Creations of Lorieme for Cecilia Pitre

Cecilia never failed to miss talents all over Asia and that is the same reason why she identified Filipino talent our very own Emerilyn Suya. Look at the frienship that they built togther. It makes me feel overwhelmed that a socialite like Cecilia gets to know talents of my kababayan Emerilyn Suya who is also making some noise for creating clothes for most of the socialites in Asia like Korea, Thailand among others.



Lorieme By:Emerilyn Suya. Will be opening her shop soon in Alabang and we are actually planning to organize a pool part for her swimwear collection. Watch out for it guys. I will keep you posted definitely.
Lorieme Shop in Alabang soon
I had the chance to talk to Emerilyn as well after Cecilia introduced me to her. And I found out that she has a good heart. She asked me to plan and organize an event that will helped single parents. Not just single women but she wants to make social awareness that single parenthood shold not lead to poverty. A fashio show for a cause is what Emerilyn wants to organize. And I am very much excited to lead and organize that event. 

Photo grabbed from Lorieme page

Lorieme on Sale text me for details 0935-1759272

Emerilyn added that fashion for her is self expression it's art, often people; include fashion to describe there feeling or mood, colors are very important, I prefer bright colors, I guess I consider my self a happy person, and it helps to look good. as for fashion in Thailand, I love the weather as it is always warm, so I enjoy wearing free flowing bright dresses. https://www.facebook.com/Emerilynsuyafashioncollections?pnref=lhc—  Our philippines support for the next event in Manila – Party on the26th of September with the famous DJ Sabrina Terence at Royal Club Makati.



I can't wait for their arrival in Manila. I know that it will be a busy week for Cecilia but I hope that on Saturday we will be able to discuss future plans for parties and events.




*for comments, feedback and suggetions email me at : mjrudio18@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment