Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Vapers Night at Royal Club Makati

I posted articles here in my blog about Vaping since it's a trend nowadays on most of the club that I have visited thru out 2015. Usually this type of events are being held in convention centers for a more accessible venue for our vaper friends.  Luckily, I was given the chance to organize a vaper's night event with the help of Vape Enterprise TM at Royal Club Makati. It was a fun filled event. Many of the participants came from BPO industry and the party was hosted by yours truely.


Jervis Lazaro showing his Vape Tricks

Jervis Lazaro is visible on all the vape events that is happening in the metro. We are so lucky to have him as a guest as he showcase some of his awesome tricks that night. The crowd went crazy as he show them his O's.
Trixology


Marvin Morales (on left) from Vape Enterprise TM with his friends
 DJ Jigs was the finale on deck . Thank you DJ Jigs for bringing your brother and his friends that night,
DJ Dennis Garra on deck during the Vapers Night Event
Vapers and their clouds
Overall, it was a success and we are looking forward to having another one. Hopefully early next year. I am glad that I was able to get assistance from VAPE ENTEPRISE TM , having this event into a reality made me overwhelmed since it was an idea that came out from mere curiosity of what vaping is all about until I came across exciting people who are into vaping as well. However, it would not be possible without the help of some of my friends so let me do a special shout out to Haidee Proceso Elloren and Allan Marasigan of Royal Club for making the VAPERS NIGHT POSSIBLE.

***for comments, feedback and suggestions email me at : mjrudio18@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment