Sunday, January 10, 2016

Monday's of 2016

Hello there Clubbers ! Yes it's Monday again and this is my first article for 2016... This year started real tough for me guys... But I don't want to be pessimistic about this year. All I know is that I will not let this year to be as low as last year... Otherwise it's going to be another year of devastating moment.

Ok, so let's move right along to the concept of my blog. what's in it for this year ?... Oh well, hopefully I can feature more awesome people relevant in the clubbing scene, people who I can say contributed a lot or influenced me a lot why I am here where I am now. Of course I want to feature awesome people that you will see in the clubs all over the metro. If you are active on social media like yours truly , you know who I am referring to.

So... Let the party begin .... First on my list will be a former VIP host supervisor at The Palace Manila. Her name is Dee Viray . She is really awesome in all aspects that I can think of. Awesome personality, awesome fashion statement and all that jazz. I will be finishing my questionnaire for her, I know that she is a busy gal and I really don't wanna mess up with her schedule . So hopefully I can feature her the soonest possible time.

You'll get to know more about Dee Viray and how the night club helped her to be a whole rounded person and her awesomeness ... So have a great day for now. Time to hit the bed for me. Time check 2:52 am . Manila Standard Time...

I will try my best to have one article very Monday to at least keep you posted on what happened in the clubbing scene the prior weekend... Love love love !!!

Have fun and be Awesome !!! It's Monday !


No comments:

Post a Comment