Thursday, February 18, 2016

ALLSTAR SATURDAY "Fog Life" at ROYAL CLUB MAKATI



This is my second baby, following what I have initially organized last December 2015 at Royal Club Makati. I am having butterflies in my stomach I hope and pray that this will be a successful one. I know that the rival is quite a big one but then again I should not be afraid. I know that I have done my best in coming up with this event and I am being optimistic that all will fall into place.



EVENT - ALLSTAR Saturday "FOG LIFE"
WHEN - February 27, 2016
WHERE - Royal Club Makati 


So, let us now talk about the event. ALLSTAR SATURDAY is a regular theme party at Royal Club that happens every Saturday. Upon my idea of having a second run of the Vaper's Night. I was given the chance by Royal's Management to insert my event to their regular Saturday party theme. "FOG LIFE".

I have written several articles about the event and the lifestyle of vapers here in the country and I know that there is a huge market out there for all our beloved vapers. As they say "vaping is not a fad, it is a lifestyle". I support these people because some of my NFF's (newly found friends) are into vaping and I want them to enjoy the clubbing scene as well.

I came across a youtube video showcasing woman who are into vaping. We all know generally that vape or vaping is dominated by the male species. But when I saw the video I was amazed and luckily the graphic artist of Royal nailed the poster that I really wanted to have. 


                                      

So this is what I am going to expect to happen this FEBRUARY 27, 2016 at the ALLSTAR SATURDAY "FOG LIFE" at Royal Club Makati. And I am calling out all VAPE SHOPS/JUICE MAKERS who wanted to be our exhibitors on that night.


 To all the supporters of the event THANK YOU!!!!


Shout out to MS. HAIDEE PROSECO ELLOREN for making this event possible. Thank you to Royal Club's Management.

Thank you :

Bulakboys Vapers Marketplace
CAVITE VAPERS CLUB
MIST-A-FLAVOR
CLOUDWERKS
ALIENWORX
FIBERFREAKS
VISCOSITY
HYPRVISCOMATIC

To all my friends. Thank you.



Again , this event will not be possible without the help of the following sponsors : 

                                                   
                                             
                                           



For comments/feedback/suggestions email me at : mjrudio18@gmail.com/ text or call : 0935-1759272 


No comments:

Post a Comment